Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Page: 1

Options besides college?

Jade Jansen
Swing
Swing
Options besides college?#1
Posted: 4/26/20 at 7:55pm

When I was 18 I auditioned for school's and got into  few, but my parent's pushed me away from it after a semester due to costs (albeit I was paying). I am 21 now and don't know if I still have the funds or bravery to go back to college, what if I am too old now? Do you think auditioning for schools at 22 with around 2 years of no experience is risk. Or on the other hand what are some good camps or programs that a 22 year old can look into. I regret not staying in MT so bad and wish I could start over.

Carney2
Swing
Swing
Options besides college?#2
Posted: 10/4/20 at 6:26pm

There's lots of ways to move forward as an actor. Any actor worth their salt will keep working on their work for their entire career. I know this because I coach actors at all levels.

Come check out what I do. I'd love to work with you.

www.carneyactingstudio.com

JamesM3
Swing
Swing
Options besides college?#3
Posted: 11/8/20 at 1:27pm

Jade Jansen said: "When I was 18 I auditioned for school's and got into few, but my parent's pushed me away from it after a semester due to costs (albeit I was paying). I am 21 now and don't know if I still have the funds or bravery to go back to college, what if I am too old now? I'm thinking to learn the types of essays for future. Do you think auditioning for schools at 22 with around 2 years of no experience is risk. Or on the other hand what are some good camps or programs that a 22 year old can look into. I regret not staying in MT so bad and wish I could start over."

Haven't thought about scholarship?

Updated On: 11/9/20 at 01:27 PM
sonia912
Swing
Swing
Options besides college?#4
Posted: 11/14/20 at 3:01pm

Exactly

Sonia9 es mi blog personal al cual he dedicado mucho tiempo y en el que publico un montón de información.

Page: 1