Page: 1

Marge Champion Has Passed Away

Jordan Catalano Profile PhotoJordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Marge Champion Has Passed Away#1
Posted: 10/21/20 at 11:15pm
Reports from friends of hers are saying that she passed away today at 101 years old. A remarkable talent, may she Rest In Peace.
Jordan Levinson Profile PhotoJordan Levinson Profile Photo
Jordan Levinson
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
Marge Champion Has Passed Away#2
Posted: 10/21/20 at 11:59pm

Wow. I mean, wow. Sad news indeed, but she lived a great life- over a century! I know she worked with her husband Gower on choreo for the original Hello, Dolly! with Carol Channing, a very notable achievement. Rest in peace.

(heads down to the orchestra pit during the Exit Music)
uncageg Profile Photouncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Marge Champion Has Passed Away#4
Posted: 10/22/20 at 1:10pm

What a career, what a life!

Thanks for all the great performances.

R.I.P.

Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin ā€œIā€™m going to have to science the shit outta this.ā€ The Martian
fashionguru_23 Profile Photofashionguru_23 Profile Photo
fashionguru_23
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Marge Champion Has Passed Away#5
Posted: 10/22/20 at 1:32pm

She lead quite the life...although, when I think of her, the first thing that comes to mind is the story Elaine Stritch told about the production of 'The Women" that co starred: Elaine, Marge Champion, and Gloria Swanson.

"The 54th Street[theatre] had a rep as. . .where old musicals went to die." -Smaxie
AEA AGMA SM
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Marge Champion Has Passed Away#6
Posted: 10/22/20 at 7:32pm
I had no idea that she was Katey Sagal's step-mother.

And what a career and life indeed. RIP
Did you know that every day Mexican gays cross our borders and unplug our brain-dead ladies?