Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

Page: 1

What do you guys imagine happens after the ending of Bare A Pop Opera

BelovedSophie
Swing
Swing
what do Peter and Ivy do afterwards? Do you think Ivy would keep the baby? Would Peter go on to Berkley and be able to move on?

I've been thinking about this non-stop since finishing the soundtrack!
temms Profile Phototemms Profile Photo
temms
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Alex Kulak2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I believe the actors bow then go home. Maybe stop for groceries or a drink, depending on what day of the week it is.
BelovedSophie
Swing
Swing
you guys are hilarious >What do you guys imagine happens after the ending of Bare A Pop Opera

humour me my heart is broken
ClydeBarrow Profile PhotoClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

BelovedSophie said: "humour me my heart is broken"

Your heart is broken because you don't know what happens to the characters in BARE after the musical ends? Do you do this with every musical/play/movie you see? If so then 

The World Of The Heterosexuals ASick And Boring Life GIF -  TheWorldOfTheHeterosexuals ASickAndBoringLife - Discover & Share GIFs

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah
BelovedSophie
Swing
Swing
ClydeBarrow said: "
Your heart is broken because you don't know what happens to the characters in BARE after the musical ends? Do you do this with every musical/play/movie you see? If so then

The World Of The Heterosexuals ASick And Boring Life GIF -  TheWorldOfTheHeterosexuals ASickAndBoringLife - Discover & Share GIFs"

and books too but i'm not het

blaxx Profile Photoblaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend

BelovedSophie said: "you guys are hilarious >What do you guys imagine happens after the ending of Bare A Pop Opera

humour me my heart is broken
"

There are fan fiction forums out there, love. This ain't one.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE
MlleDaae Profile PhotoMlleDaae Profile Photo
MlleDaae
Featured Actor
Featured Actor

BelovedSophie: Your question is valid and 100% belongs on this board... literally what it's for. Don't let the catty trolls get you down.

Been meaning to give this another listen. Believe I saw a production with Jonah Platt and Payson Lewis a few years back. *googles* Holy sh!t... way to go Lindsay Pearce! Had no idea she's become a legit Broadway alum. And, that Jonah and Payson recently reunited for a workshop of a new musical "Walt and Roy". Awe guys!!! Looks like the Rockwell's For The Record alum are still going strong. Congrats!!

To answer your question... I'd like to think Peter goes on to fund a non-profit for LGBTQ youth after years of volunteering for The Trevor Project. Ivy (...if this is the CW...) keeps the baby in memory of Jason and Matt gets his sh!t together leading Ivy to fall in love with him. Nadia goes on to become a concert cellist and Lloyd is arrested for a multitude of things. Again...super fluffy what if version oozing CW blandness, but hey lol.

"You are young. Life has been kind to you ...You will learn."
thebookofwhizzer Profile Photothebookofwhizzer Profile Photo
thebookofwhizzer
Leading Actor
Leading Actor

What MlleDaae said. I totally want to think they all get the happy ending they deserve after going through so much during the show. I think Ivy keeps her baby and Peter dedicates himself to making sure no one feels as alone as Jason did. Matt and Nadia, I'm not sure. If anything, I hope they give Sister Chantelle a raise. 

“6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.” ~ Jonathan Larson, Tick...Tick..BOOM